Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lil' Sea Monkey switch-a-roo cartoon for you!

I'm part of a group called The Sketchbook which is created by David Reddick. David is an cartoonist/artist and I highly recommend checking out his fantasy comic Legend of Bill

On The Sketchbook site, there are themed challenges every month and we get to see everyone's interpretation on the theme. This weeks challenge was creating your own version of Sea Monkeys inspired by the original ad.


I decided to do a little switch-a-roo on the infamous advertisement, turning the tables twilight zone style. Hope ya all enjoy!


For prints of this piece or more of my artwork please go to my store website here or feel free to contact me at diana@dianaleto.com.

3 comments:

  1. I love it. Feels like I just entered the Twilight Zone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Thank you. I had a lot of fun with this little challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED your version, Diana! WOOT ;-)

    ReplyDelete