Saturday, August 11, 2012

Don't mess with girls who wear glasses!

I love drawing independent women that have a fun twist to them, and what better way to do that than with Wonder Woman.


I was playing around with 2 different layouts with my Wonder Woman. I do prefer the top one, but tried out a fun sun ray background with text in the burst for the second pic. Hope you all enjoy!



For prints of this piece or more of my artwork please go to my store website here or feel free to contact me at diana@dianaleto.com.

4 comments:

  1. The better to see you with. (Offer does not apply to invisible planes.) Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is great to read. Despite this eyesight issue I started to wear reading eyeglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Glad everyone is enjoying the new posts. :)

    ReplyDelete