Thursday, August 2, 2012

Oh Snap! Crackle and Pop!


Another round of The Sketchbook themed drawing challenge. This week's challenge was recreating cereal icons/mascots to your own style. I decided to redraw up Rice Krispies "Snap, Crackle, and Pop!".

Since I had recently gone through a "My name is Earl" marathon, one character named "Joy" stuck out in my mind. She repeatedly says "Oh Snap!'. I had to combine the two and create this street slanged cereal branding that 'POP'ed into my head.
  


The Sketchbook siteis created by David Reddick and can be found here. David is an cartoonist/artist and I also highly recommend checking out his fantasy comic Legend of Bill.

For prints of this piece or more of my artwork please go to my store website here or feel free to contact me at diana@dianaleto.com.

1 comment: