Sunday, September 23, 2012

Heroes read comics too!


With both Halloween and the HALLOWEEN LEGION graphic novel (From Sequential Pulp/Dark Horse Comics) approaching, I wanted to create a fun illustration of the characters reading together. The children in the illustration are from ONCE UPON A HALLOWEEN (the back-up story to HALLOWEEN LEGION) reading comics with the World's Weirdest Super Heroes: The Halloween Legion. After all, Heroes read comics too!




Comics are a great form of story telling that delivers positive results, from social interactions to educational platforms to just having a good laugh. I've always felt comics are a wonderfully engaging medium for both children and adults.

So be a Hero and pick up some comics for a friend, your kids, or just for you! 

For prints of this piece or more of my artwork please go to my store website here or feel free to contact me at diana@dianaleto.com.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I'm very touched by this! Thank you, Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This is my favorite rendering of the team so far :) I look forward to doing more.

    ReplyDelete