Thursday, March 21, 2013

15-30 Minute sketches- Django Unchained and Seven Psychopaths

Recently I started doing 15-30 minute sketches to warm me up for a day of good illustrating!
I decided that I would focus on great performances from movies I enjoy.

Here are the sketches from Week One.
Did some roughs of the characters from the movie Django Unchained.
Here's Sam Jackson as Stephen:

Christoph Waltz as Dr. King Schultz

and Leonardo DiCaprio as Calvin Candie

I also recently watched Seven Psychopaths, and did a quick sketch Sam Rockwell as Billy.





4 comments:

  1. It's a joy to see you just DRAW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that Senator is A prefect example of a Django character . He has been play the public and black people for years. He has done nothing for black people or any one but himself . He has not stop Ga. from butting there feet on peoples necks . with these Jim Crow laws ,.When I was having stork while drive the Police arrested tortured beaten property Stolen by Police and not taken to the Hospital .held in solitary confinement for 12 days. My constitutional rights violated .
    I went to senator John Lewis " mister Santos there nothing I can do for you .

    ReplyDelete